How To Submit a Tutorial?
To create a tutorial and get paid for your creation simply follow this easy step-by-step guide:
- Download TUTORIAL.zip guide (v1.0)
- Unpack files into your computer
- Open Tutorial.txt file from STEPS folder.
- Add basic information about your tutorial in the SPECIFICATIONS section.
- Add detailed description of each step in the STEPS section.
- Add basic information about you in the AUTHOR section.
- Save this file with the tutorial’s TITLE.
- Add images of the tutorial into IMAGES folder (NOTE: Every image file should be numbered the same as the step’s numbers, for example: Step 1 -> Image 1, etc.)
- ZIP all the folders and files into one pack (zip or rar format)
- Upload it via WeTransfer.com
- Send a newly generated link on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Get Paid?
We want to build a large collection of valuable tutorials and add them to the membership. In return we want to pay for your production, but to get paid, first you must meet our basic requirements and follow the process:
What's the Profits?
To be able to get paid you must meet our basic requirements and follow the process:
- We pay $20 for every new tutorial.
- We’ll promote your tutorial on our social media networks with the audience of over a half million followers in total!
- Subscribers will have access to your tutorial as long as the Tutorials PRO membership is active.
- We’ll create covers and banners for your tutorial based on the images you’ll upload in the zip file.
- We’ll promote your tutorial in the Car Design Magazine (only if your files will meet our printing requirements).
Every new post or upload submitted using Editor PRO will be automatically published and promoted on our large social media communities where your posts will be instantly visible to over a half million of followers in total!